Postdoctoral Scholar, Biochemistry
Title: Postdoctoral Scholar
Supervisor Name and Title: Dr. Kaixiang Cao
I. STATEMENT OF RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
● A highly motivated and skilled researcher to work on stem cell epigenetics using molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, and genomics approaches.
● As a Postdoctoral Scholar, he/she will present data at lab meetings, lab journal clubs, departmental seminars and scientific meetings, prepare manuscripts, and contribute preliminary data for grant proposals.
II. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience with molecular biology and cell-based assays.
- Experience with next generation sequencing (NGS) data analyses.
III. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervise laboratory technicians/assistants and graduate student trainees in experimental design and data analysis of a variety of projects.
IV. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum qualifications include a PhD degree
- The successful candidate must have strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Send inquiries containing a cover letter, CV with list of publications and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Case Western Reserve University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity at 216-368-8877 to request a reasonable accommodation. Determinations as to granting reasonable accommodations for any applicant will be made on a case-by-case basis.