Access services handles parking, transportation, keys, building access, IDs and entertainment benefits. That includes collecting transaction fees and handling refunds. Following are guidelines to refunds.
- ID cards
- replacement parking lot gatecards,
- replacement parking hangtags,
- ID card accessories,
- motorcycle permits,
- entertainment tickets,
- RTA passes,
- parking permits for summer/ temporary/weekends
Refundable with Conditions
Parking Permits purchased with cash or payroll deduction
- The first month is non-refundable.
- Parking may be canceled after 30 days.
- At least 30 days must remain on permit for refund.
- Refund will be prorated.
- You must return the hangtag and gate card or pay a $25/each fee.
|Permit Type||Last Date to Request Refund and Return Permit||Notes:|
|Fall Semester||4 p.m.. November 1 (or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees including violations will be deducted from the prorated, refund amount.|
|Spring Semester||4 p.m., April 1(or last business day prior)||Any outstanding fees including violations will be deducted from the prorated, refund amount.|
Parking permits purchased using cash, check or credit card may be returned to Access Services for a prorated refund and will be processed as cash, check or credit, according to original payment method.
To get a refund
- Return the permit and gate card (if applicable) to Access Services.
- Request a refund in writing from Access Services.
- Have no outstanding parking citations.