Diversity Weekend, open to all admitted students, is an in-depth, two-and-a-half-day program highlighting diversity and inclusive culture at Case Western Reserve University.
- Diversity Weekend participants and their guests (if they so choose) attend Unity Banquet, a CWRU tradition that celebrates the academic accomplishments of current and future Case Western Reserve students.
- They also take part in a special breakfast with other Diversity Weekend participants and their families.
- Diversity Weekend spans three days, and participants may choose to request to stay on campus both evenings with a student host.
Diversity Weekend participants also take part in the full Admitted Student Program events Thursday and Friday, including:
- Information on admission and financial aid.
- Academic sessions led by world-class faculty.
- Tours of many lab spaces.
- Interested students must sign up in advance during program check-in.
- Tours of campus and residence halls.
- The option to sit in on classes while they are in session. We request that only prospective students sit in on classes.
- Parents and guardians of students staying overnight are invited to a late-afternoon reception Thursday with university faculty and staff.