How You Can Help
The success of CWRU's Day of Giving is dependent upon volunteers to spread the word. You can help by using your social media accounts to spread the word and encourage your friends, family and classmates to participate as well. You can use some of the images and messages below to help get the message out - and don't forget to use the hashtag #cwruallin!
Change your profile image and cover image for the day using the images below. To save an image, right-click on it to save the image, then upload it into your Twitter profile page.
|Profile Image||Cover Image|
Use these sample tweets or craft your own message to get your followers involved in the Day of Giving:
- Mark your calendars, CWRU's Day of Giving is June 14! #cwruallin
- Are you All [in]? Join me in supporting CWRU! #cwruallin
- I just made my gift to CWRU - join me and go All [in]! #cwruallin
- CWRU helped shape who I am, that's why I'm All [in] today! #cwruallin
Change your profile image and cover photo for the day using the images below. To save an image, right-click on it to save the image, then upload it into your Twitter profile page.
|Profile Image||Cover Photo|
Take a short video and post it to Facebook with the hashtag #cwruallin telling why you're All [in] today!
Use these sample Facebook posts or create your own message to share with your friends:
- My life was forever changed because of my experiences at CWRU, experiences made possible through the generosity of others. That's why I'm supporting CWRU on the All [in] Day of Giving! Please join me as a way of saying thank you! #cwruallin
- I'm supporting CWRU on the All [in] Day of Giving as a way of giving back and helping make the CWRU experience possible for others! #cwruallin
Change your profile photo for the day: