The Parents Leadership Council for Student Affairs is comprised of a group of dedicated CWRU parents who seek to move the university forward by enhancing the student experience. The council works closely with Student Affairs and Development staff. Philanthropists at heart, council members give generously to the Parents and Family Fund as well as several other University priorities.
Additional Council Member Opportunities:
- Participate in council meetings
- Personally welcome new parents to CWRU and introduce the Parents Leadership Council for Student Affairs
- Serve as ambassadors by fostering relationships with fellow parents to broaden their knowledge of CWRU and encourage their support
- Reach out to professional networks to enhance CWRU by building partnerships with the career center through internships or jobs for new graduates
- Encourage other parents to join in leadership level giving
- Provide feedback at information gathering sessions during council meetings
Members are current parents of CWRU students in good standing who make a qualifying gift of $2,500 or more to the Parents and Family Fund to support the student experience.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Download our PLC Gift Form.
Give online at givecampus.