All applicants must log in using CWRU ID.
Need an on-campus job? Consider the CWRU Call Center!
Student callers are essential to the success of Case Western Reserve University and to maintaining strong relationships with alumni and parents. Phonathon callers contact thousands of alumni and parents each year to ask for their support to CWRU and to update them with campus news. Students are the best ambassadors to talk about the CWRU experience - because they're living it.
This position requires excellent communications skills, a problem-solving mentality, the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment, and a genuine affinity for Case Western Reserve University. Working on the Phonathon team is a great opportunity to improve your communication, fundraising, networking, and public relations skills for life after CWRU.
Shift Hours - Callers make their own schedules!
- Night shifts Monday through Thursday, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Day shifts Tuesday through Thursday, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sundays 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Call Center operates from late July through June 30 each year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as an ambassador by establishing an open and engaging line of communication between the university and its supporters.
- Gain an understanding of the university, its organizational structure, and its annual needs for financial support.
- Call constituents (alumni, parents and friends of CWRU) to build rapport, update demographic information and acquire gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Work with other callers in a team-oriented environment to further the development of the student calling program and reach goals.
- Arrive on time and with a positive attitude to scheduled calling sessions.
- Handle personal information with extreme confidentiality.
- Have a good time and make new friends!
- Competitive wages. Phonathon callers begin at $10.00/hour, with opportunities for bonuses and annual pay increases.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Build your resume. Develop strong public relations, fundraising, communication, and marketing skills.
- Network. Converse with alumni in various professions all across the United States.
- Ideal work hours. Evenings and weekends, with occasional opportunities for daytime hours.
- Incentives. Prizes earned for meeting individual and team goals, snacks and pizza parties.
**must log in using Case ID**
For more information, contact Michael Errickson at email@example.com.