Join Our Recurring Giving Program
Did you know that you can sign up to make a regular contribution to the Case Western Reserve University Annual Fund automatically using your credit or debit card? With our recurring giving program, now you can!
- Easier to fit smaller amounts at regular intervals into your budget.
- Smaller amounts add up over the course of the year to a larger contribution to the area of your choosing.
- Because it's done safely and securely online, it's easier on the environment.
- You'll receive fewer reminders and phone calls because your gift renews automatically.
How It Works
- You can enroll in our recurring giving program by visiting our secure giving page.
- After choosing the amount you wish to give and where you would like your gift to go, simply select the option to make this a recurring gift.
- You can then choose how frequently you wish your gift to be made (monthly, quarterly, twice yearly, yearly) and on either the 1st or 15th of the month, in addition to signing up to be notified in advance of your card being charged. Please note that the gift amount you choose at the top of the form is the amount your card will be charged on each payment date.
If you have questions about the recurring giving program or to alter your recurring gift in any way, please contact us at 216.368.5288.