View our library of quick, step-by-step help tutorials (requires CWRU Gmail login).
Spartan Reservation System
(requires Network ID)
Access Services (Parking + Shuttles)
This page contains resources for current music minors and non-majors.
Advising and Academic Requirements
- Recommended Music Courses for Music Minors/Non-Majors
- Academic Requirements for the Minor in Music
- General Bulletin
- Academic Calendar
- Enrollment Dates and Deadlines
Ensembles and Lessons
- Applied Music Lesson Registration Appointment
new or incoming students and returning students with questions
- Applied Music Lesson Policies
required before enrolling in SIS
- Department of Music Facilities Policies & Guidelines
- Room Schedules and Reservations
- Music Building Access Request
card access to music buildings
- Locker Request Form
music majors, ensemble members
- Responsible Use & Security Awareness
specialized access to secure rooms/storage lockers
It is VERY important that doors and/or windows are not propped open in our buildings. Do not hold the door for others. All faculty, staff, and students are to gain access by card swipe.
- EMERGENCY: CWRU Police 216.368.3333
- NON-EMERGENCY: CWRU Police 216.368.3300
CWRU Police & Security Services also offers a free smartphone application that allows you to report emergencies, set safety checks, and create reports. Please consider adding the Rave Guardian App.
Safe Ride Program: These vehicles operate between 6 p.m. and 3 a.m. and can be requested via a free app (search for “CWRU Safe Ride” on the Apple App store or Google Play); via saferide.case.edu; or by calling 216.368.3000.
- The Core Mac Computer Lab (Haydn Hall, 16)
- University Technology [U]Tech
- CIM Technology Assistance, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org