The Student Information System (SIS) names your navigator and advisor
Contact Us (department representatives)
Music Faculty and Staff Directory
View our library of quick, step-by-step help tutorials (requires CWRU Gmail login).
Student Information System (SIS)
> [Student Forms]
Center for International Affairs
Spartan Reservation System
(requires Network ID)
Access Services (Parking + Shuttles)
This page contains resources for current music minors and non-majors.
Advising and Academic Requirements
- Recommended Music Courses for Music Minors/Non-Majors
- Academic Requirements for the Minor in Music
- General Bulletin
- Academic Calendar
- Enrollment Dates and Deadlines
- Contact Us (department representatives)
- Accreditation: National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
Interested in adding the music major? Contact Us to schedule a post-admission audition.
Ensembles and Lessons
- Participation Information Auditions take place the first week of each semester.
- Ensembles List
- Secondary Lessons: Policies and Pre-Registration Form
required before enrolling in SIS
Facilities and Operations
- Policies and Operating Procedures
- Room Schedules and Reservations
- Harkness Recording Services Request AV support in Harkness Chapel
- Piano Maintenance Request submit a piano maintenance request
- Music Building Access Request card swipe access to music buildings
- Locker Policies music majors, ensemble members
- School-Owned Instrument or Equipment Request instruments for music majors/ensemble members or equipment for special event
- Secure Access to Controlled Rooms & Storage Areas responsible use and security awareness agreement
- The Core Mac Computer Lab (Haydn Hall, 16)
- University Technology [U]Tech
- HelpDesk - Get help now!
- CIM Technology Assistance, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Music is committed to promoting student employment opportunities that can provide valuable work/education experience. Mutually, the department benefits and grows with the vast talents, insight, and enthusiasm students bring to these roles.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-23 academic year. To learn more and apply, visit the Student Staff page.
The Case Western Reserve University Division of Public Safety is dedicated to providing quality service, safety, and a positive educational experience for the campus community.
Contact CWRU Police
- Emergency: 216.368.3333
- Non-emergency: 216.368.3300
- Tip Line: 216.368.3331
- Non-Emergency Questions: email@example.com
Safe Ride Program: These vehicles operate between 6:00 PM and 3:00 AM and can be requested via a free app (visit saferide.case.edu; call 216.368.3000, or download "CWRU Spartan Ride" from the iPhone App Store or Google Play).
Walking Escorts: Request a walking or vehicle escort 24/7 (any time day or night) by calling 216.368.3300.
Spartan Safe: (formally Rave Guardian) This safety app offers easy access to critical resources that you need the most. The free app—created through Rave Mobile Safety, which the university already uses to send emergency alerts via platforms such as email and text—provides a number of safety tools designed to keep you safe. Download Spartan Safe from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.