Advising and Academic Requirements
Applied Music Lessons and Ensembles
- Music Minors or Non-majors: Request for Registration in Secondary Music Lessons (MUAP)
- General Information and Ensembles List
Facilities and Contact Information
- Room Schedules
- Department of Music Facilities Reservation Policies & Guidelines
- Music Building After-hours Access Request Form
- Music Faculty and Staff Directory
- Who should I contact?
Student Music Volunteer Opportunity at MetroHealth
The Arts in Medicine Department at MetroHealth Systems is working to implement a Student Music Volunteer Program. This program provides an opportunity for music students throughout the Cleveland area to support patients, families, and employees in a healthcare environment through their musical talents. Volunteer positions are available throughout the Main Campus Hospital and in MetroHealth satellite sights, each with the goal of improving the patient and family experience at MetroHealth.
All inquiries can be directed to Abbey Vensel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of Arts in Medicine is to embed visual, performing and therapeutic arts throughout The MetroHealth System to promote healing, wellness, and increased engagement among patients, families, caregivers, and the greater community.