The Mary Kay Foundation is accepting applications for grants for translational research in ovarian, uterine, breast, or cervical cancer.
- Funding for research in ovarian, uterine, breast or cervical cancer.
- Grants up to $100,000 total costs ($86,956 direct costs with a 15% IDC rate), to be used over one or two years.
- Awards will be announced by the Foundation on or about June 1, 2021.
Eligibility and Conditions
- Only one individual at Case Western Reserve University (including University Hospitals researchers with CWRU appointments) will be nominated to submit a full application. Case Comprehensive Cancer Center members who are appointed through UH or CWRU should apply to THIS internal competition.
- Case CCC members appointed through Cleveland Clinic should apply through a different mechanism. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- PIs must have a full-time, independent, faculty appointment.
Internal Selection Process
Investigators should submit Specific Aims (one page) and an NIH-style biosketch through InfoReady by December 4, 2020.
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center leadership will review all applicants. Selected nominees will work with their department research administrators and Case CCC administration to submit full applications to the sponsor before February 5, 2021.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Internal Deadline: December 4, 2020
- External Deadline: February 5, 2021
- Awards will be announced by the Foundation on or about June 1, 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.