In 2019 the following women were honored with the Mather Spotlight Prize:
- Susann Brady-Kalnay, PhD, Distinguished Researcher in the Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Jaclene A. Zauszniewski, PHD, RN-BC, FAAN, Kate Hanna Harvey Professor in Community Health Nursing
- Heather Burton, PhD, Director of IDEAL-N and Partner Institution Faculty and Student Development
- Rachel Lovell, PhD, Senior Research Associate at the Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Delaney Jones, undergraduate student
- Alice Jiang, MS, professional student
In addition, Dr. Lillian Emmons received the “Notable Woman of the Year” honor.