The ASM (American Society for Microbiology) is the oldest and largest single life science membership organization in the world. The mission of the American Society for Microbiology is to promote the microbiological sciences and their applications for the common good. Among other activities, ASM publishes journals and books, convenes meetings, workshops and colloquia.
The following titles are available electronically to CWRU faculty, staff and students:
- Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- Clinical and Vaccine Immunology
- Clinical Microbiology Reviews
- Eukaryotic Cell
- Infection and Immunity
- Journal of Bacteriology
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- Journal of Virology
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
Many electronic journals are .pdf files. You must install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to read the full text.
Please read the Acceptable Use Policy.