Emeriti faculty who are interested in marching with other emeriti in the academic procession should register with the Office of Emeriti Affairs. The Office of Emeriti Affairs can assist emeriti faculty in renting academic regalia if needed, and can also assist with registration for a specific school’s diploma ceremony. For questions and assistance, please contact Kelly Marcus Rindfleisch (kelly.marcus@case.edu).