The Partners In Progress (PIP) program was started in 1999 to give alumni the opportunity to make a multi-year Annual Fund commitment for the advancement of the School of Dental Medicine. As the university's first, and most successful, multi-year leadership annual giving program, the well-recognized "PIP program" has become a vital source of support to the school and its students.
Your commitment will support the School of Dental Medicine in a variety of ways, including:
- Scholarships and financial support for students with financial need,
- Funding to provide equipment and technology that are on the cutting edge as we train tomorrow's best dentists, and
- Leading the way with new/enhanced oral healthcare pre-clinical and clinical models.
This three year commitment can be made at various levels:
- PIP1 $1,000 per year for three years ($3,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring Giving $83.33/month)
- PIP2 $2,000 per year for three years ($6,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring Giving $166.67/month)
- PIP3 $3,000 per year for three years ($9,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring Giving $250/month)
- PIP4 $4,000 per year for three years ($12,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring Giving $333.33/month)
- PIP5 $5,000 per year for three years ($15,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring Giving $416.67/month)
This easy-to-set-up pledge gives you the opportunity to support the school. Please visit our Partners in Progress Giving Page to make your gift today! Instructions for filling out the giving page are below.
For more information, contact the Development and Alumni Relations office by phone at 216.368.3480, toll-free at 877.468.1436, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make your gift online:
- Write in the monthly or annual amount of your pledge.
● For example: If you chose PIP3 pledge, and are doing a monthly deduction, you would write in $250.
● For total, annual, and monthly amounts broken down, please see the bulleted list above these instructions
- Select if you would like for your gift to recur monthly or yearly.
● Then select “3” for the number of years you would like the gift to recur.
- Select your Designation. This will be your Partners in Progress pledge level.
● For example: If you are pledging PIP3: You will select PIP3, which is $3,000 per year for 3 years ($9,000 total).
- Fill in your information.
- Check any boxes that apply to you in the bottom left corner.
● Alumnus, Student, Parent, Faculty/Staff, Friend
- Agree to terms.
- Click “Give Now!”
- Fill out payment information and click “Donate Now!”
- Once you submit your gift, you will receive an official university receipt for your records. This receipt can be used for end of year tax purposes.
Thank you for your support of the School of Dental Medicine through Partners in Progress!