Dr. Chmieliauskaite is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences and serves as a consultant at University Hospitals. Dr. Chmieliauskaite is an attending in Oral Medicine and focuses her clinical practice on the management of oral mucosal lesions, oral manifestations of systemic conditions, salivary gland dysfunction, orofacial pain, temporomandibular disorders, and dental evaluations for patients prior to heart valve replacements, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and bone marrow or organ transplants.
She is also an active member of the American Academy of Oral Medicine.
- Pre- and postdoctoral dental education
- Interdisciplinary collaborations
- Management of Oral Mucosal Lesions
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Conditions
- Salivary Gland Dysfunction
- Orofacial Pain
- Temporomandibular Disorders
- Dental Evaluations for Patients Prior to Heart Valve Replacements
- Radiation Therapy
- Bone Marrow/Organ Transplants