Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a number of frequently asked questions. However, please do not hesitate to contact us with other questions that are not on this list. We are happy to assist you and can be reached at 216.368.6086 or email@example.com.
How do I make a gift to the university?
- Learn about the many ways you can make a gift to Case Western Reserve on the university's giving page.
I have a question about making an online gift. Who should I contact?
- Please contact the Annual Giving office at 216.368.5288.
I have a question about my gift receipt. Who should I contact?
- Please contact Advancement Services at 216.368.8552.
How do I learn more about making a gift in honor or in memory of someone?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should I contact to learn more about donating a body to the university for research purposes?
- To learn more about donating a body for the purpose of education and research, please call the Department of Anatomy at 216-368-3430.
How do I thank my scholarship donor?
- Students should contact Garret Waugh at 216.368.1680 or email@example.com about writing thank you letters.
How can I get more information about my endowed funds, including scholarships and professorships?
- Donor Relations and University Events is happy to assist you in learning more about your fund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question about a thank you letter I received. Who should I contact?
- Please contact Garret Waugh at 216.368.1680 or email@example.com
How can I learn more about university-wide events?
- Please visit the University Events website for more information on events throughout the year.
I have a question about an event invitation I received. Who should I contact?
- Please call Donor Relations and University Events at 216.368.6086.