PRUSHECK, HARVEY GREGORY (11 March 1888-7 June 1940), son of Jerney and Maria Prusheck, was a SLOVENIAN artist and art teacher who came to Cleveland from Yugoslavia at age 14. Several of his paintings won prizes at art shows in Chicago in 1930 and 1932, and his Slovene Village is in the permanent collection at the CLEVELAND MUSEUM OF ART. In Cleveland, Prusheck founded the Yugoslav School of Art and served as its director and instructor. He also became director of the city's Crafts & Art Ctr. Showings of Prusheck's and his students' work were held at the SLOVENIAN NATL. HOME in the 1930s. Prusheck and his wife, May, had 1 child, Mariann. He died in Cleveland and was buried in Highland Park Cemetery.