The WIGMORE COLISEUM was an exhibition hall of the 1910s and 1920s, a forerunner of the
Apparently competition with Public Auditorium, opened 1922, led to the Wigmore no longer being used as an exhibition hall. In 1923 3 additional stories were added to the building in a matching style by the same architects for the same owner. The terracotta facade was Sullivanesque in style. Floors 1 to 3 were public parking, while 4 and 5 had a bowling alley and billiards rooms. The building's name became the Euclid-13th Recreation Bldg. In 1944 much of the building was converted into U.S. government office space, a use that lasted through the 1960s. Since the early 1980s the building has housed offices, health and exercise facilities, and parking.