Request CWRU EMS Standby
- To request a CWRU EMS standby crew, please fill out the Standby Form and email it to email@example.com.
This form is editable and should be e-mailed in its entirety.
- Correspondence should be addressed to the External Operations Director.
- After the form is received and processed, a meeting will be scheduled with a CWRU EMS Operations Officer to discuss the needs for the event.
- Include alternate plans for inclement weather.
- If the event is cancelled, you must notify CWRU EMS by telephone and email of the cancelation.
Failure to notify CWRU EMS promptly regarding a canceled event may result in a penalty fee.
- Service request questions should be directed to the External Operations Director.
- CWRU EMS requires (2) two weeks prior notice for any event.
- CWRU EMS requires (30) thirty minutes set-up time prior to the event's commencment.
- CWRU EMS requires (30) thirty minutes clean-up time following the event's conclusion.
- CWRU EMS requires indoor facilities or a tent for the protection of the crew and treatment of patients.
Services We Provide:
- A minimum of (2) two people.
[2 EMTs = 1 crew]
- Staffed with at least (2) two Ohio Certified EMT-Basic.
- All on-duty members CPR/AED for the Health Care Provider Certified.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) care.
- Standyby Crews can provide patient transport to a hospital as needed.
- Service questions should be directed to the External Operations Director.
- CWRU EMS does charge for its services.
- Price per hour
4 or Fewer Total Hours 5-20 Total Hours 20 or Greater Total Hours On Campus $65 $60 $55 Off Campus $70 $65 $60
- A 10% late fee will be added if the standby request is made within 14 days of the event, and a 20% late fee if made within 7 days of the event. A 30% late fee will be added if the the event is requested with less than 48 hours notice. CWRU EMS reserves the right to deny standby requests made within 7 days of the event. Payment agreements will be made with the Treasurer and External Operations Director.
- The Treasurer of CWRU EMS will send an invoice following the event, or prior if requested.
- Payment questions should be directed to the Treasurer.