The Manor House is currently unavailable due to several ongoing maintenance and construction projects. We hope that it will be available again by Fall 2022 but reservations will not be accepted until these projects are completed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Rental rates will be updated for 2022 prior to reopening of the building.
The Manor House may be rented by those affiliated with CWRU (faculty, staff, alumni, and students) for both personal private and departmental meetings and events. The facility is also available to local not-for-profit groups for educational use.
- Manor House can be reserved for up to 80 guests (65 sit down dinner style event, 66-80 cocktail style event, theater style 60 (chairs only), classroom style 45 (seminar tables all facing front)
- The user assumes all risk to persons and property associated with/or resulting from the group's use of the Manor House. The premises are provided "as is." Case Western Reserve University makes no representations regarding their condition or suitability for your event.
- Contact games and sports are not permitted on the Manor House grounds. Manor House
- Alcohol may only be served in accordance with University Alcohol Policy and local, state, and federal laws. The sale of alcohol is not permitted.
- Alcohol served at any event must be distributed by approved Catering staff, contracted by event sponsor, and served at designated bar station. Station closed 1/2 hour prior to event end.
- All tobacco products are prohibited on CWRU indoor and outdoor property. See University Tobacco-Free Policy for full details and definitions.
- Candles may be used only with prior approval by the CWRU administration.
- Candles must be contained in glass votive.
- To preserve the finish on all the walls, items are not permitted to be hung inside or outside of the Manor House.
- Please refer to the list of select caterers for ALL food/beverage service options. Other outside food is not permitted at this facility.
- Other outside caterers are not permitted to serve at Manor House or on Farm property.
- Long distance calls are permitted only with the use a personal cell phone. Any phone charges incurred on Manor House phone during the time of the user's event will be billed to the user.
- Final specifications for event setup must be received no less than five business days in advance of the event date. Arrangements requested after that time cannot be guaranteed.
- Manor House furniture may not be used outdoors.
- The Manor House is reserved for up to 9 hours, including caterer setup and tear down.
- The Manor House opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. The house must be cleaned and left in the same order as found with client and caterer ready to leave at the 5:00 pm closing time.
- Any Private event with more than 55 guests requires the use of a valet service. If your event requires this service please contact All-Star Valet Service (440.446.1095) to make the necessary arrangements.
- Based on the University calendar, certain dates are considered unavailable for use of the Manor House. Those dates are as follows:
- New Year's Eve & Day
- Any Scheduled University Holiday
- Any day that immediately precedes or follows a scheduled University Holiday
- Manor House Farm Events coordinator is not a personal event planner. The University farm reserves the venue, opens facility day of event and is on site during private events.
- All outside vendors (photographer, florist, bakeries, etc..,) must contact farm office prior to the event
- NO dogs allowed inside the Manor House.
- All dogs on farm property must be leashed outside at all times. Please review dog policy.
- If event is cancelled within 60 days of event date half usage fee is refunded. No refund is given after 60 days. Rental fees vary, so please visit our Manor House Facility Usage Rates page for complete reservation policies.
- Security deposit is non-refundable.