Handshake is Case Western Reserve University's career management platform, which connects students and alumni to employers, job opportunities, career fairs and more!
With thousands of employers using it to post internship, research and job opportunities, Handshake is a great tool to use to find your next experience on or off campus.
Get started in Handshake with three easy steps:
- Go to cwru.joinhandshake.com and sign in using CWRU single sign-on (your CWRU network ID and password).
- Once you’re in, complete your career interest profile and select the Career Interest Areas that interest you most. This way, you’ll receive specialized invitations to events and workshops related to your interests.
- Review the “Using Handshake” guide for CWRU students to set up your profile and get familiar with Handshake’s features.
Here are a few, of many, great reasons to use Handshake as a CWRU student:
- Search, view and apply for jobs and internships. This includes on-campus, research and work-study positions, too!
- Attend events designed to help you explore career and experiential education opportunities and stand out as a candidate in your search.
- Stay up-to-date with information about upcoming career fairs. This fall, CWRU is hosting three career fairs, open to all students.
For more information or advice as you get started, get in touch with the experts in Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education. Their team is dedicated to you and your career success.