- Think about your goals for your first semester. Having a plan in place, even a small one, can help you figure out your approach to classes, getting involved and making friends.
- Contact your roommate. As you plan your packing list, you’ll want to know who is bringing what to campus.
- Speaking of packing, check out this packing list to know what you can and cannot bring. You can also ship packages prior to your arrival.
- Make sure you’re completing items on the Roadmap. On Aug. 3, starting at 7 p.m. Eastern, you’ll be able to sign up for a move-in time on the Roadmap.
- This is only for students moving in on Aug. 20.
- Spend time with family and friends at home. Make a plan for how you’ll communicate once you’re on campus and away from home.
- If you’re planning to find a job on campus, make sure to bring the proper forms of identification with you. There will be opportunities on Aug. 20 and Aug. 21 to submit proper paperwork and meet with CWRU staff.
July 25, 2023