Discover Week is a week-long, mandatory program. Discover Week takes place the week before the fall semester and is designed to help you get acclimated to campus.
It is mandatory for you to attend and participate fully. Those who do not attend will miss out on important and necessary information and activities including, but not limited to:
- Finalizing your fall schedule of classes with your faculty advisor
- Adapting to your residence hall community
- Meeting fellow classmates and returning students
- Learning about the support and resources available to you as a CWRU student
- Establishing mentoring relationships with your resident advisor and orientation leader
Schedule of Events
To view the full schedule of events, please visit this link: cglink.me/r500184
For the best experience with the Discover Week schedule, download the CampusGroups app to your phone.
- Download CampusGroups (search "campusgroups" in your mobile app store or select one of the following: iPhone app link | Android app link).
- Select Case Western Reserve University from the list of schools.
- Choose Discover Week 2019 from the list of apps.
- Enter your CWRU network ID email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter the six-digit sign in code from your email, and you're in!
Already have CampusGroups installed?
- Open the app and tap on the university logo in the header (alternately, tap the menu icon and select Switch App).
- Choose Discover Week 2019 from the list of apps. Easy!
Student Arrival Dates:
International Student Arrival: August 15 - 16, 2019
Move-in Day: August 18
Discover Week: August 18 - 25
Parent and Family Orientation Schedule Overview: August 18-19