Nominations are now open for the 2021 Graduate Student Awards!
Each spring, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate students from their department for awards offered through the School of Graduate Studies.
Please submit the following forms in electronic format. All supporting documents should be uploaded with the respective nominations. Please read the instructions carefully as some forms require additional documents such as information from the student or approval from the chair of the department. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You must log into CampusGroups via Single-Sign-On (SSO) to submit a nomination. If you are not already logged into CampusGroups when you click the links below, look for the blue SSO button to the right of the screen (or top if using a mobile device). Forms are only accessible to those in the Case community with permission to submit nominations (see below).
- Richard A. Zdanis Fellowship
- Only Department Chair or Principle Research Advisor may submit nominations
- Ruth Barber Moon Award
- Only Department Chair or Department Administrator designated by the Chair may submit nominations
- Graduate Dean's Instructional Excellence Award
- Only Department Chair or department faculty members may submit nominations
- Lenore A. Kola Graduate Student Community Service Award
- Any faculty, staff, or student in the Case community may submit nominations
- The Cleveland Arts Prize: Kathryn Karipides Scholarship in Modern Dance
- Incoming or current student or recent alumni (graduated within the last year) of the MFA Dance program and interested in attending a summer modern dance program
- Graduate Student Appreciation Award
- Any faculty or staff in the Case community may submit nominations
- Form to submit Departmental Awards
- Department chairs, faculty or administrators
Click here to see printable details on the instructions for each award including eligibility and required materials. Unless otherwise noted on the instructions, all submissions and their associated documents are due by the end of the day on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
These awards, along with the John S. Diekhoff Awards for Faculty Teaching and Mentoring and many department-specific awards, are presented at the annual School of Graduate Studies Awards Ceremony in May. If you are interested in including a departmental award in our ceremony, please contact Graduate Studies.