Here you will find the most recent monthly newsletter, special editions, as well as the archives for the past 12 months. Stay up to date on graduate studies policies, reminders, dates/deadlines, and general CWRU happenings.
- Nominate Faculty for Diekhoff Awards: 1/22
- Expansion to Verhosek Fund (V-Fund)
- Congrats to January 2023 Graduates!
- Waiver of Registration for Spring Semester: 1/27
- Student Medical Plan & Fitness Plan Waivers: 1/27
- Enroll in UNIV 402C Presentation Skills & English Fluency
- Apply for May Graduation: 2/10
- Preferred Name
- Childcare Resources
- Comprehensive List of Basic Needs Resources
- Apply for Advocacy Workshop in DC: Apply by 2/3
- FSM Grants for Women-Identified at CWRU
- Apply for Inamori Grants: Apply by 1/31
- Join GSC Executive Board: Apply by 1/25
- Grad Assistants for ResLife Needed: Apply by 2/3
- Winter Weather Alerts
- Ice Skating at Wade Oval
- Upcoming Events
- New Student Welcome & Spring Orientation
- Diekhoff Committee Members Needed!
- UNIV401 Teaching Seminar
- Grad Teaching Assistant (TA) Training
- Register for Spring 2023 Classes
- Waiving Student Medical Plan
- Diplomas for January 2023 Graduates
- Spring Semester Waiver of Registration: Jan 27
- Free Fellowship Courses
- Winter Break Campus Closures
- Winter Break Campus Shuttles
- Winter Break Safety Tips
- Renewing Student Parking: Dec 16
- TimelyCare Virtual Care
- Mocktail Hour Networking Practice: Jan 25
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Commencement 2023 Schedule Updates
- Submit Graduation Materials by December 9
- End of the Semester Dates
- Full Term Withdrawal by December 9
- Register for Spring 2023 & Remove Holds
- Leave of Absence (LOA) Requests
- Thanksgiving Break: CWRU Closed
- Food Resources for Students
- New Director of SELP
- Grad Assistants for ResLife Needed!
- Public Interest Technology Fellowship: 11/28
- Student Entrepreneurship Fund: 11/30
- GSC November Survey
- KSL Selfie Studio
- Physical Resource Center
- 2nd Annual Three Minute Thesis Competition
- Resolve Spring & Summer 2022 Incompletes by 11/11
- End of Daylight Saving Time: 11/6
- Last Day for Course Withdrawal: 11/11
- Final Oral Defense
- Course Audit Deadline: 11/11
- Submit Required Admission Documents
- Grad Judges Needed for UG Research-a-thon: 10/29
- COVID & Flu Vaccines
- New Resources for Off Campus Housing
- Google Storage 100 GB Cap: 11/2
- Food Insecurity Resources
- Emergency Funds for Students
- Vote by November 8
- CWRU EMS in Greater University Circle
- Raffle for Free Orchestra Tickets
- Meet the Incoming Fall 2022 Grad Students
- Funding Opportunities
- Campus Events
Apply for January Graduation. Verify Your Final Exams. Fall Break. Holiday, Leave, & Vacation Policies. Apply for NSF Graduate Research Fellowships. Other Funding Opportunities. Get Your Flu Shot! WISHED Professional Mentoring Program. New International Students Survey. UH&CS Sessions. Prepare to Vote! Virtual Office Hours with the Provost. Update Shuttle Tracking App. Review Orientation Information. Getting Your Refunds Faster.
Fall New Student Orientation. Summer 2022 Graduates & Diplomas. Fall 2022 Waiver of Registration. Waive Medical & Fitness Plans. Register for Fall 2022 Classes. Teaching Assistant (TA) Training. UNIV 401: Careers in Teaching. New CWRU Reproductive Health Website. Names, Pronouns, & Identity in SIS. Gender Neutral Bathrooms on Campus. New Safety & Transportation Apps.
Fall New Student Orientation. Fulbright Info Sessions. Fall 2022: Register for Classes & Remove Holds. Waivers for Medical & Fitness Plans. Summer Course Withdrawal. Freedman Student Fellowships. Teaching Assistant (TA) Training. Watch the 2022 Commencement Ceremony. Recent SCOTUS Decisions & Campus Resources. New Safety & Transportation Apps. Join UH&CS Feedback Focus Groups. Wade Oval Wednesdays. Community Baby Shower.
Congratulations to Our Award Winners! Summer Graduates: Submit Final Materials. Summer Course Withdrawal. Spring 2022 Diplomas Juneteenth & Independence Day Holidays. Additional Awards for Grad Students. John S. Diekhoff Awards for Faculty. Funding Available for Conferences! Wade Oval Wednesdays are Back! SA&L Grad Assistant Needed! Parking Permits on Campus. Renew Lockers in Veale. Take a Walk around Campus
Congratulations to the Class of 2022! Diplomas Available. Registering for Summer and Fall Classes. Apply for Summer 2022 Graduation & Waiver of Registration. UNIV 401 Teaching Seminar. Free Fellowship Courses. Juneteenth & Summer University Holidays. It's On CWRU Summer Workshops. Schubert Center Grad Research Associate Needed. ThinkImpact Social Entrepreneurship & Freedman Student Fellowship Programs. Main Quad Renovations & Access to Buildings. One to One Summer Fitness Plans. Bike Safety Tips. Fun Things to Do Around Cleveland. Return of Wade Oval Wednesdays. Where to Live as a Grad Student. Sweet Kiddles Child Care Resources
Graduate Student Award Ceremony. Commencement and Grad Studies Diploma Ceremony. Full Term Withdrawal. Summer and Fall Class Registration and Holds. Careers in Teaching. Volunteering for Commencement. Hudson Relays. Staying Safe This Spring. FSM Grants for Women-Identified at CWRU. think[box] Summer Project Fund. Travel Funding Still Available! Cleveland Humanities Collaborative Summer Seminars. Early Voting. FreshFinder Interactive Mapping Tool for Food Resources. Graduate Student Council Elections. Graduate Council of Arts and Sciences Elections. Material Borrowed from KSL. Graduate Student Appreciation Week Recap. Summer Campus Shuttles. A Late Spring. Postdoc Association for the VWR Vendor Show.
Commencement 2022 Update. Submitting Graduation Materials. Final Oral Defense. Course Withdrawal. Incomplete (I) Grades. Auditing a Course. Nominate Students for Grad Studies Awards! Graduate Student Appreciation Week. Additional Support Space. It's On CWRU. Material Borrowed from KSL. Join the International Student Advisory Council. Beware of Student Job Scams. Spring Arrives. Having Fun in Cleveland! Award Season.
Commencement 2022. NEW Spring Break Policy. Nominate and Apply for Graduate Student Awards! Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition. Final Oral Defense. Incomplete (I) Grades from Fall 2021. NEW Expanded Parental Leave Policy. Anti-Plagiarism Tools. Preferred Name. Verify Your Final Exams. NEW Sweet Kiddles Child Care Resources. Food Insecurity Resources. Relocation of CWRU Bookstore. Housing Survey. Wellness Programs. Reduction in Out-of-Pocket Max for Health Insurance.