This year's rising second-year students will be able to choose single apartments (for one person in Triangle Towers 1 & 2 as well as Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall) and they will be distributed during the studio lottery on Thursday, March 24th (beginning at 3 p.m.). Our database will generate random numbers to determine the order of selection.
In order to participate in the single apartment lottery process, you must complete your individual housing application by Monday, March 21, 2022, and complete the single apartment application by Wednesday, March 23, 2022. After the application deadline, you will receive an email notification with the following information directing you to the MyHousing website:
- how many individuals applied for the single apartment lottery
- your official lottery number
- the lottery day and time to go online to the MyHousing website to select your apartment through the online room selection system
If all single apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the other lotteries for different size suites/apartments.
Below is the anticipated number of single apartments in each complex available for that particular lottery process. The accurate numbers will be posted closer to the Housing Lottery.
|Building||Number of Spaces|
|Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall||0|
|The Triangle Apartments||67|
To Participate in the Single Apartment Lottery:
- Complete a housing application and choose "Second-Year Experience" as your program by Monday, March 21, 2022.
- Complete an online single lottery application form through the MyHousing website and record your application number and authorization code by noon on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- On your assigned date and time, go online to the MyHousing website to choose your apartment through the online room selection system.