This year rising second years will be able to choose studio apartments (for one person in Triangle Tower 2) and they will be distributed during the studio lottery on Thursday, March 21 (beginning at 3 p.m.). Our database will generate random numbers to determine the order of selection.
In order to participate in the studio apartment lottery process, you must complete your individual housing application by Monday, March 18, 2019 and complete the studio apartment application by Wednesday, March 20, 2019. After the application deadline, you will receive an email notification with the following information directing you to the MyHousing website:
- how many individuals applied for the studio lottery
- your official lottery number
- the lottery day and time to go online to the MyHousing website to select your apartment through the online room selection system
If all studio apartments are selected before your assigned lottery time, you will be able to participate in the other lotteries for different size suites/apartments.
There will be 19 studio apartments available in the lottery on floors 2-5.
To Participate in the Single Lottery:
- Complete a housing application and choose "Second-Year Experience" as your program by March 18, 2019.
- Complete an online studio lottery application form through the MyHousing website and record your application number and authorization code by noon on Wednesday, March 20, 2019. You may begin submitting the single apartment lottery application 48 hours before the March 20, 2019 deadline.
- On your assigned date and time, go online to the MyHousing website to choose your apartment through the online room selection system.