Due to the ever-changing dynamics of Covid-19, procedures related to University Housing and Fall Move-In may continue to change. Email communication will be sent out to notify students as well as this page being updated.
- Follow the updated guideline from the university -- Benefits of Vaccination Requirements
- Notify Health Services if you may be experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms
- Clean their own bedrooms. Plan on bringing your own cleaning supplies to campus.
- Implement enhanced cleaning protocols to all common areas, especially high touch areas.
- Install hand sanitizer stations throughout residence halls.
- Provide Health Kits for new first-year, transfer and exchange students upon their arrival. These kits will include: two cloth masks, one thermometer, travel-size disinfecting wipes, alcohol swabs, tissues, two individually wrapped disposable masks to be worn in the event of illness, and travel-size hand sanitizer on a silicone strap (so it can be attached to a backpack or the like). These will be handed out at the area office.
With the updated guidelines from the university (Benefits of Vaccination Requirements), our move-in expectations have been adjusted:
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms should not come to campus.
- Unvaccinated guest will be required to wear a face mask while on campus.
- All students and guests are requested to frequently wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer, which will be provided throughout the residence halls.
- Students are allowed to have up to two guests to assist them with moving in.
Visitors in the Residence Halls
Guidelines for overnight visitors are being reviewed. Information will be communicated via email and this site will be updated once the policy is finalized.