Saturday, August 17, 2019
We are offering new students the opportunity to participate in the Early Drop-Off process, which allows you to move your belongings into your room a day early to avoid the traffic rush of regular move-in day. Your Resident Assistant (RA) will open the door to your room, allowing you to move in your items, and will lock it when are you finished.
On Sunday, August 19, 2018, you can come any time between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., park your vehicle in the S-46 garage on E. 118th Street (by the football field) and go directly to your check-in location in Wade Commons to pick up your key and ID card.
Two time slots for early drop off are available:
- Saturday, August 17, 5-6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17, 6-7 p.m.
Early Drop-Off Guidelines
- Vehicles can pull up to the following locations to drop off items:
- Juniper and Mistletoe Residential Colleges—Along Juniper Road. Juniper will be a one-way street, starting at the intersection of Juniper Road and Ford Drive. You will park on the left side of Juniper to unload.
- Magnolia Residential College—On E. 115th Street in the 15 minute parking spaces or on Finnegan's Way (between Nobby's Ballpark (baseball field) and The Village at 115, House 7).
- Cedar Residential College—In the small parking lot between Clarke Tower, Cutler House and Stephanie Tubbs Jones Hall.
- We expect vehicles to be in the unloading zones no longer than 20-25 minutes. Vehicles must be moved to the S-46 parking garage on E. 118 as soon as they are unloaded.
- There will be no move-in assistance provided by the university on this day.
- You will not be allowed to start unpacking your room. You will have plenty of time to do this on Sunday.
Sign up for a move-in time on the University Roadmap starting on August 1. There are a limited number of spaces per residential college.