Benefits Administration is responsible for administering and updating the benefits program. Employees are responsible for selecting and using their benefits prudently and in the most cost-effective manner. Please contact Human Resources Service Center at 216.368.6964 or at AskHR@case.edu with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have.
2019 Benelect Open Enrollment
Begins November 5th
Benelect Open Enrollment for 2019 is set to begin Monday, November 5th and run through Friday, November 30th. There are several opportunities to learn more about your 2019 benefit offerings. See below for dates and times of events. The 2019 Benelect guide, the new premium rate sheets, and instructions for making your elections in the online enrollment system are available here.
2019 Benelect monthly premiums for three-quarter-time employees (nonexempt working 28-37.4 hours/week, exempt working 30-39.9 hours/week)
2019 Benelect monthly premiums for half-time employees (nonexempt working 18.75-27.9 hours/week, exempt working 20-29.9 hours/week)
- November 7, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM: Tinkham Veale University Center
- November 8, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Tinkham Veale University Center
- October 30, 2:30 PM: Ford Auditorium - Allen Memorial Medical Library
- October 31, 10:00 AM: Wolstein Research Building
- November 1, Noon: Adelbert Hall - Toepfer Room