Whether you are an expectant parent or have children well into their teens, you will receive personalized consultation and assistance in locating child care services with the help of a child care specialist.
By assessing a database of child care provider resources and links to several community resources in and around your area, the child care specialist provides referrals for youngsters aging from infants to teens.
The childcare specialist can offer information on how to evaluate the quality of child care programs or providers, consultation and education on child development and parenting issues, and written information and practical tools such as booklets, checklists and guides.
Referrals to community and nationwide services include:
- Daycare centers
- Family day care home providers
- In-home providers
- Before/after school programs
- Preschool/Headstart programs
- Summer programs
- Emergency/temporary/mildly sick care programs
- "Special needs" programs
To use the Child Care Service, simply call 1.800.227.6007.
Visit us on the web at MyImpactSolution.com.
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “My Life Expert Login”.
- On the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next”.
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next”.
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.