As family members age, you may feel overwhelmed trying to balance your needs with the needs of your aging relative. The elder care counselors can help you recognize when an older relative needs help, care for older relatives from a distance, talk to parents who may resist help, and understand and locate housing options.
Eldercare counselors are licensed social workers who have specialized training in geriatric issues and geriatric crisis intervention. A comprehensive assessment of your elder care needs and concerns will be completed.
Referrals to community and nationwide services include:
- Residential options
- Home care
- Geriatric assessments
- Adults daycare
- Support Groups
- Rehabilitative services
- Hospice care
- Legal issues
- Alzheimer's care
IMPACT Solutions offers information and referral services for all your eldercare needs. Call IMPACT Solutions at 1.800.227.6007. Eldercare information is available on topics such as Caregiver Resources, Paying For Care, Legal Services, Senior Health Information and Services.
Visit us on the web at MyImpactSolution.com.
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “My Life Expert Login”.
- On the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next”.
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next”.
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.