If you're struggling with counting calories, managing a dietary disease, or simply want some motivation when it comes to healthy munching, Nutritional Coaching may be for you. Claims can be confusing. In today's world of options, a Work-Life Specialist can be your navigator when it comes to maneuvering menus or finding healthy grocery store picks.
A Work-Life Specialist can help you:
- Choose healthy foods to fight off disease.
- Find low-calorie, low-fat recipes.
- Re-vamp what you put in your grocery cart during a 1-hour grocery store tour.
- Select foods to manage a dietary disease, such as type II diabetes or celiac disease.
- Understand the impact of food journaling.
- Make educated choices by reading and understanding nutrition labels.
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “My Life Expert Login”.
- On the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next”.
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next”.
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.