Each month the Professional Development Center publishes a collection of learning and development content in our monthly newsletter!
Join the Professional Development Center for a special edition of mini-coaching sessions.
Resilience can be defined as the ability to adapt when facing adversity, stress, or other challenging events. This mini-coaching session is designed to help identify your existing resilience skills and build a plan to enhance daily resilience habits.
Sign up for coaching times below!
Whether its Leadership Development, Team Development, or Whole-Campus Engagement opportunities, the HR Professional Development Center aims to provide you with relevant learning and connection activities to increase your impact, raise your skills, and enhance your working life.
Browse Some Of Our Resources:
- One Month Professional Well-Being Challenge - Join the Challenge!
- The 5 types of Self-Care Flip Deck
- Check out our eLearning Resources
- Information on Staff Mediation Services
- Communities of Practices Information
Virtual Candy Dish
- A resource for leaders on being mindful in times of stress, this Little Deck of Big Reminders will give you some gentle prompts to help you refocus yourself.
Conflict Resolution Toolkit
- Commit to Dialogue
- Conflict and De-escalation with LARA
- The Elements of Active Listening
- Managing National Political Discussions at work