IMPACT Solutions, the university's EAP provider, has several resources with respect to COVID-19
IMPACT Solutions Checklist for Returning to Work.
Suggestions for strategies to help you thrive emotionally and physically are found on this Self Care tip sheet.
Additionally, IMPACT Solutions offers additional resources related to COVID-19. These resources include both facts and information about COVID-19 and discusses the emotional impact of the virus and how to handle stress and anxiety you may be feeling. To access these resources:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, click “My Life Expert Login”.
- On the right side, click “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and click “Next”.
- Enter your CWRU email address and click “Next”.
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, click “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, click “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and click “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down and click "Get the Facts about COVID-19" on the right side of the page.
See the Financial Resources tip sheet to help protect your financial health during COVID-19.
View Daron Larson's webinar here - Calm Is Contagious (Calm is Contagious: Mindfulness Strategies for Responding to COVID 19.)
Information about upcoming Impact Webinars can be found here.
Please note that IMPACT Solutions' service covers CWRU benefits-eligible faculty and staff, spouses/partners, household members, dependents living in and away from home, parents and parents-in-law.