Financial Aid & Admissions

When it comes to attending Case Western Reserve, we welcome students from all countries, and consider all students regardless of their status as an immigrant.

We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions related to financial aid and admissions. Have a question we haven’t answered here? Submit your question.

Yes. Undocumented students with or without DACA status can be considered for admission as an undergraduate first-year or transfer student. Students should follow the regular application process for the program and deadline for which they plan to apply.
For graduate students, your application is reviewed without a question of your status as an immigrant. You must answer if you are a domestic or international applicant; for those who are international, we require a TOEFL score and ask if you want us to begin the I-20 process.

Case Western Reserve meets 100% of demonstrated financial need for all admitted undergraduate students. Your financial aid package will likely consist of a combination of Case Western Reserve University scholarships, grants, loans and, if eligible, campus employment.
Graduate student aid is determined by individual academic departments.

For undergraduate students, depending on a family’s available financial resources, financial assistance can cover up to the full cost of tuition, room, board, books and living expenses.
Graduate student aid is determined by individual academic departments.

Undocumented undergraduate students should submit the CSS Profile by the appropriate deadline. Do not submit the FAFSA.
Graduate student applicants should talk to their departments about aid possibilities.