The Center for International Affairs is committed to providing support to Case Western Reserve University faculty and staff in their efforts to drive internationalization on campus.
- Monthly update from the Center for International Affairs for Case Western Reserve faculty and staff
Instructions for seeking approval for non-research international agreements faculty
- A step-by-step guide to help develop short-term study abroad programs and lead them successfully
- Resources to help faculty and staff begin the application process for grants through the Fulbright program
- Information about how to internationalize the core learning experience for students and resources to help interested faculty get started
- Tips and advice to help international students succeed in the classroom and on campus
- Chinese Name Pronunciation Guide
- Chinese Name Pronunciation Video
- Faculty and staff play an important role in maintaining compliance by being aware of potential export control issues
We encourage faculty and staff to follow the Center for International Affairs on social media for information on events, international updates, students' stories and more!