The annual Study Abroad Fair showcases the various study abroad opportunities available to Case Western Reserve University students of all majors.
In academic year 2020-2021, the Office of Education Abroad will host a virtual Study Abroad Fair the week of November 9 - 13th with a different focus for each day, and a daily live Zoom (Code: 156894) from 1 - 3 pm:
- Monday, November 9 - Study Abroad Basics: Benefits, Identity, Finances & Scholarships
- Tuesday, November 10 - Student Stories: Meet the Study Abroad Ambassadors!
- Wednesday, November 11 - Long Term Programs: Learn about semester programs all over the world!
- Thursday, November 12 - Study Abroad Plus: Summer, Research, Internships & Virtual Programs
- Friday, November 13 - Short Term Programs: Chat with faculty and learn all about faculty-led programs
International representatives, Case Western Reserve students who have studied abroad, the staff of the Office of Education Abroad, and faculty representatives will participate in the virtual 2020 Study Abroad Fair, answering student questions about program offerings and the benefits of education abroad during the daily live chat.
For more information, or to sign up for our update email and receive information on upcoming events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.