Case Western Reserve University is committed to the internationalization initiatives as set forth in the Plan for Internationalization.
- Attract the best international students from a breadth of countries and provide them with an exceptional CWRU experience
- Support faculty and staff in order to develop new and strengthen existing international relationships while providing support for expanding international understanding and engagement
- Graduate students who demonstrate global citizenship by internationalizing the curriculum and growing education abroad opportunities
- Engage international alumni by increasing their involvement in the globalization of CWRU
- Expand a financial model to further international excellence and achievement
- Establish an endowment to develop new, forward-looking international strategies, partnerships, and programs
- Facilitate programs and services, in collaboration with area employers, that inspire international students to remain in Greater Cleveland after graduation
- Change an international student’s life by establishing a scholarship that enables the best and brightest from around the world to attend CWRU
- Strengthen global awareness by helping develop internships, research and co-op experiences for CWRU students overseas
- Contribute to the Study Abroad Scholarship Fund to help ensure that study abroad opportunities are available to all students, regardless of financial need
Contact the Center for International Affairs at 216.368.2517 to determine the best way for you to make a difference!