Case Western Reserve University is grateful to be partnering with Xi’an Jiaotong University in China to provide an on-campus living experience for students living in China during the Fall 2020 semester.
This partnership allows Case Western Reserve students who are Chinese nationals to live together on Xi’an Jiaotong University's new QuJiang (iHarbor) campus together and form a Case Western Reserve community as they take their courses remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Case Western Reserve is excited to have this opportunity available to our international students during this challenging time. At this time, we have identified the students who will participate in the program, and we are no longer adding to our waitlist.
This page provides resources for our students living at Xi’an Jiaotong University. Anyone with questions can email email@example.com.
As a Case Western Reserve University international student, the Office of International Student Services (ISS) wants to ensure you have a quality educational experience—and that our campus community learns and benefits from you and your cultural experiences.
We can assist you with:
- Immigration matters
- Intercultural exchange opportunities
- Connecting to CWRU resources
- Understanding the social and academic culture at CWRU and in the U.S.
ISS is now offering virtual advising hours only and appointments by Zoom or phone in light of the university’s plans to protect the health and well-being of the campus community against COVID-19.
Virtual advising is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from 11 am to 3 pm. An ISS advisor will be available to answer your question using the chatbox here.
Virtual appointment requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of what you would like to discuss. A staff member will respond by email to schedule the appointment and you will have the option to meet via Zoom or phone. Please note: we generally require 24 hours notice and do not schedule same-day appointments. This is so we can be best prepared to help you.
Important News & Information
- ISS News, September 30, 2020: New Proposed Rule to Eliminate Duration of Status, Asian Mid-Autumn Festival, Did You Miss Orientation with ISS, CPT & OPT Workshops, USCIS Fees Increase, Welcome from Mayor Jackson, Good Vibes, & More!
- ISS News, September 23, 2020: Change in ISS' Hours- Sept 28-29, OPT Workshops Scheduled, Asian Mid-Autumn Festival, USCIS Fee Increases Effective Oct. 2, Leadership Conference, Virtual Fairs, Flu Shots, Good Vibes, & More!
- ISS News, September 16, 2020: Digital I-20s, Flu Shots, USCIS Fees Increase on October 2, Good Vibes, OPT & CPT Workshops, Virtual Fairs, & More!
- ISS News, September 9, 2020: SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Virtual Advising, Virtual Fairs, Reporting OPT Requirements & Unemployment, Good Vibes, & More!
- ISS News, September 2, 2020: Welcome [Back] Parties, SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Registration Reminder, USCIS Fees Increase Effective October 2, CLE Bucket List, Virtual Fairs, Good Vibes, & More!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter October 6, 2020 - Meet Your New CWRU Contact!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter September 29, 2020 - Cleveland's Mayor Welcomes You!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter September 22, 2020 - Tell Us How You're Doing!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter September 15, 2020 - Fill Out Our Survey & Get a Tee Shirt!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter September 8, 2020 - Make Sure You're Registered Full-Time!
- CWRU at XJTU Newsletter September 1, 2020 - Welcome!