Case Western Reserve University is grateful to be partnering with Xi’an Jiaotong University in China to provide an on-campus living experience for students living in China during the Fall 2020 semester.
This partnership allows Case Western Reserve students who are Chinese nationals to live together on Xi’an Jiaotong University's new QuJiang (iHarbor) campus together and form a Case Western Reserve community as they take their courses remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Case Western Reserve is excited to have this opportunity available to our international students during this challenging time. At this time, we have identified the students who will participate in the program, and we are no longer adding to our waitlist.
This page provides resources for our students living at Xi’an Jiaotong University. Anyone with questions can email email@example.com.
As a Case Western Reserve University international student, the Office of International Student Services (ISS) wants to ensure you have a quality educational experience—and that our campus community learns and benefits from you and your cultural experiences.
We can assist you with:
- Immigration matters
- Intercultural exchange opportunities
- Connecting to CWRU resources
- Understanding the social and academic culture at CWRU and in the U.S.
ISS is now offering virtual advising hours only and appointments by Zoom or phone in light of the university’s plans to protect the health and well-being of the campus community against COVID-19.
Virtual advising is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, from 11 am to 3 pm. An ISS advisor will be available to answer your question using the chatbox here.
Virtual appointment requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of what you would like to discuss. A staff member will respond by email to schedule the appointment and you will have the option to meet via Zoom or phone. Please note: we generally require 24 hours notice and do not schedule same-day appointments. This is so we can be best prepared to help you.
Important News & Information
- ISS News, September 9, 2020: SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Virtual Advising, Virtual Fairs, Reporting OPT Requirements & Unemployment, Good Vibes, & More!
- ISS News, September 2, 2020: Welcome [Back] Parties, SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Registration Reminder, USCIS Fees Increase Effective October 2, CLE Bucket List, Virtual Fairs, Good Vibes, & More!
- ISS News, August 26, 2020: Welcome [Back], Welcome [Back] Parties, ISS Staff On Campus, SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Virtual Advising, Scam Alerts, Good Vibes, CLE Bucket List, & More!
- ISS News, August 19, 2020: ISS Staff Returning to Campus, SEVP's Fall 2020 Guidance, Virtual Advising, Scam Alerts, Good Vibes, & More!