On Campus: Opportunities Abound
- Become a Study Abroad Ambassador! Click "Apply Now" at this link and when prompted select the current academic year. Study Abroad Ambassadors will be notified of their candidacy before new student orientation each year.
- Many student organizations are internationally focused
- Study abroad alumni have the exclusive opportunity to speak about their experiences on panels (admissions open houses, pre-departure orientation, etc.), at the study abroad fair, to students interested in studying abroad formally as a Study Abroad Ambassador or informally as a volunteer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a study abroad alumni who hasn’t already notified us of your interests!
- In Ohio (and beyond) there are many internationally focused companies looking for volunteers, interns and more. Here is a short list: Global Ties, Cleveland Council for World Affairs, Refugee Response, the International Institute of Akron, US Together Inc., etc.
Going Abroad Again
- Study abroad opportunities: semester, summer and school breaks
- Research abroad opportunities
- ISLRA: Internships, Service Learning & Research Abroad opportunities
- Fellowship and Scholarship opportunities
- Graduate School Programs Abroad
- Many of our partners offer discounts for study abroad alumni to enroll in their graduate programs!
- Ask your study abroad advisor or explore their website for more information.
- Working Holiday Abroad Programs
- International Fellowships Abroad
- Peace Corps service opportunities worldwide
- Rotary Peace Fellowships for graduate study in the U.S. or abroad