ISSACS invites CWRU Faculty to benefit from our resources to support your research needs by becoming a Faculty Associate.
Faculty Associates receive focused help from our Institute in the following ways. We can help you:
- Identify funding opportunities tailored to your research interests
- Receive assistance with proposal development
- Benefit from ISSACS ‘library’ of templates, which can help you to put together various elements of your proposals more quickly and efficiently
- Receive (for new researchers/new to CWRU) guidance for doing research at CWRU
- Access to a proposal developer who can assist with preparing non-technical, supplementary documents for your research proposals, proofreading, editing, and more
- Receive guidance and assistance to translate your research into applications, products, and services
- Locate potential collaborators
- Identify potential researchers (i.e., link researchers across disciplines and institutions)
- Identify potential industry partners
- Match researchers to core resources as well as researchers with specialized expertise
- Access ISSACS’ network of IoT industry partners and opportunities to collaborate on projects of mutual interest
- Receive curriculum development support on IoT related courses and related disciplines.