For information about the MAFI program, please email us at MAFI@case.edu or contact Cathy Lesser Mansfield, Executive Director of the MAFI program, at 216.368.0425.
The priority application deadline (May 15, 2020) has been extended to June 1, 2020. The regular application deadline is July 1, 2020.
- Create a user name and log-in
- After log-in, click: “Start Application”
- Select: “Degree Seeking” application
- Enrollment information: Scroll to CWRU School of Law and select “Financial Integrity”
- Degree is MA
Helpful Information For Completing Application:
- Skip “Subplan”
- “Term” is Fall 2020
- Language Admissions Requirements if your primary language is not English:
- TOEFL 80 and above
- IELTS 6.5 and above
- Graduation from ELS Level 110
- Upload documents:
- Personal statement
(Other documents i.e. writing sample, PPOS, Thesis proposal not required for MAFI)
- Bypass test score screen: Not required for MAFI
- At recommendation page: Click “Recommendation Provider”
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
- The next step is to submit your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Scholarships and financial aid are available. Students are encouraged to contact us for more information about those opportunities.