Deadline to apply is June 1, 2020
- Create a user name and log-in
- After log-in, click: “Start Application”
- Select: “Degree Seeking” application
- Enrollment information: Scroll to CWRU School of Law and select “Financial Integrity”
- Degree is MA
Helpful Information For Completing Application:
- Skip “Subplan”
- “Term” is Fall 2020
- Language Admissions Requirements if your primary language is not English:
- TOEFL 80 and above
- IELTS 6.5 and above
- Graduation from ELS Level 110
- Upload documents:
- Personal statement
(Other documents i.e. writing sample, PPOS, Thesis proposal not required for MAFI)
- Bypass test score screen: Not required for MAFI
- At recommendation page: Click “Recommendation Provider”
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
- The next step is to submit your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Scholarships and financial aid are available. Students are encouraged to contact us for more information about those opportunities.