Deadline to apply is May 1. The first day of class is June 14.
- Create a user name and log-in
- After log-in, click: “Start Application”
- Select: “Degree Seeking” application
- Enrollment information: Scroll to the bottom of the list and select “Masters of Financial Integrity”
Helpful Information For Completing Application:
- “Subplan” does not apply to MAFI applicants
- “Term” is Winter 2020 (NY/NJ Area) or Summer 2019 (Cleveland)
- All MAFI enrollment is considered fulltime
- Case Institution Code: 3000957 (Also searchable in the application using “Case”)
- Dates attended for MAFI cohort: 6/2019 - 7/2020
- Language Admissions Requirements:
- TOEFL 80 and above
- IELTS 6.5 and above
- Graduation from ELS Level 110
- Upload documents:
- Personal statement
(Other documents i.e. writing sample, PPOS, Thesis proposal not required for MAFI)
- Bypass test score screen: Not required for MAFI
- At recommendation page: Click “Recommendation Provider”
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
- The next step is to submit your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Scholarships and financial aid are available. Students are encouraged to contact us for more information about those opportunities.