- June 10, 2019After finishing her 1L year at Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Clare Shin is spending the summer in Florence, Italy, the perfect setting for her dream internship at Spheriens, a law firm with offices in Florence, Rome, Milan and New York that specializes in intellectual property with a particular focus in luxury goods.
- February 25, 2019With help from the Great Lakes Sports and Entertainment Law Academy, former college baseball catcher Aaron Caputo is working to take the first steps in his career in sports law.
- August 27, 2018IP Venture Clinic helps launch student startup aimed at increasing efficiency in aerodynamics.
- August 15, 2018Started in 2014, the program works with garage inventors throughout the state to open up new economic opportunities in Ohio by offering free legal services for obtaining patents.
Spangenberg Center collaborates with IÉSEG School of Management for conference on trademarks and fashionFebruary 26, 2018
The Spangenberg Center for Law, Technology & the Arts is co-sponsoring a conference with the IÉSEG School of Management titled, “Trademarks and Fashion.
- Centers institutes
- Law, Technology & the Arts