We help you customize your law degree by concentrating in a particular area of law. Consider one of the specialty options listed below or design your own course package to suit your needs.
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Health Law
- Law, Technology & the Arts (Intellectual Property Law)
- International Law
- Public Interest Law
Each area has specific requirements, but they all share several common features:
- Each includes required and elective courses.
- You must write a substantial research paper in your field.
- You will receive a designation of honors in the area if you earn a GPA of 3.5 or better in all designated courses.
- You will receive a special certificate at graduation for your successful completion of the specialty.