For information about the MAFI program, please email us at MAFI@case.edu or contact Cathy Lesser Mansfield, Executive Director of the MAFI program, at 216.368.0425.
Admission is rolling for the cohort starting in Feb. 2021; Apply now!
- Create a user name and log-in
- Degree Type: "Master's"
- Program: “Financial Integrity”
Helpful Information For Completing Application:
- Semester in which you intend to begin your studies: "Spring 2021"
- Language Admissions Requirements if your primary language is not English:
- TOEFL 90 and above
- IELTS 7.0 and above
- Graduation from ELS Level 110
- Supplemental materials: You will need to upload the following documents:
- Statement of purpose
- Bypass GRE test score; Not required for MAFI
- At recommendation page: Click “Add recommender.”
- Provide the names and email addresses of two people for letters of recommendation (once added, each will receive an email with information for uploading their recommendation letter).
- The next step is to sign and review your application.
Once your application is complete, you will be able to return to your application using the same log-in information to track its progress.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Scholarships and financial aid are available. Students are encouraged to contact us for more information about those opportunities.