Washington, DC Alumni Event
Wednesday, March 27th, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Webcast Archive Content
We invite DC area alumni for cocktails and a panel discussion with our graduates who worked at international criminal tribunals and Co-Dean Michael Scharf about his new book, "The Legacy of the Ad Hoc International Criminal Tribunals" (Cambridge University Press, 2019).
Attendees will receive a free copy of the book, which explores the significant contributions of the Yugoslavia and Rwanda Tribunals on the 25th anniversary of their establishment.
When: Wednesday, March 27, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Where: The Hamilton Restaurant (second floor event room),
600 14th Street
Cost: $10 (includes appetizers and drinks)
This special event is hosted and moderated by alum Richard Newcomb ('73), Chair of the International Trade, Commerce and Litigation Group of DLA Piper.
Panelists include Dean Scharf’s co-author, Professor Milena Sterio, and the following CWRU alumni:
- Niki Dasarathy (‘09) (ABA Rule of Law Initiative)
- Margaux Day (‘09) (Public International Law & Policy Group)
- Heather Ludwig Doherty (‘11) (Picard, Kentz & Rowe, LLP)
- Brianne Draffin Klimas (‘08) (Brookings LEGIS Congressional Fellow)
- Brendan Saslow (‘16) (Department of Commerce)
600 14th St. NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20005