Tune into WCPN 90.3 FM on Tuesday, October 1, from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. for the next installment of “Talking Foreign Policy,” produced by Case Western Reserve University in partnership with WCPN 90.3 ideastream.
Hosted by Dean Scharf, the program brings together legal experts to speak about pressing foreign policy issues.
On the upcoming broadcast, Scharf will discuss the topic “Responding to the Genocide of the Rohingya People in Burma” with five panelists, who are experts on peace negotiations, national security, human rights and war crimes:
- Ambassador Todd Buchwald, former Ambassador at Large for War Crimes
- Dr. Paul Williams, President of the Public International Law & Policy Group
- Professor Milena Sterio, Cleveland Marshall Law School; Fellow, Woodrow Wilson Center
- Professor Rebecca Hamilton, American University Washington College of Law
- Jenny Domino, Satter Human Rights Fellow, Harvard Law School
The show is broadcast in Cleveland on 90.3 FM, and is streamed worldwide at: https://wcpn.ideastream.org/