Please join us for presentations by the 2020-2021 Freedman Fellow recipients. The forum will occur in two shorter, thematic zoom sessions to be held Wednesday, May 26, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and Friday, May 28, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Register through Campus Groups.
Wednesday, May 26, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m
The Movement of Ideas:
- David Busch (Lecturer, Department of History) - The Gandhian Social Network
- Stormy Sweitzer (Ph.D. Student, Organizational Behavior) - Instagram, Images and Interactions: Organization Creation and Identity Formation in the Digital Age
Simulation and VR
- Kevin Inouye (Assistant Professor, Department of Theater) - Immersive VR in Training and Performance
- Jessica Salley Ricardi (Ph.D. Student, Communication Sciences) - Simulation-Based Assessment for Executive Functions after Childhood TBI
Friday May 28, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
Mapping Cleveland History
- George Blake (Postdoctoral Scholar, Virginia and Walter Nord Fellow in the Humanities) - Right Before Rock
- Alanna Cooper (Abba Hillel Silver Chair of Jewish Studies, Department of Religious Studies) - Digital Stories of Cleveland Synagogue Dispersion: Moving Pieces of Congregational Life
Making Local Impacts
- Colette Ngana (Ph.D. Student, Sociology) - Understanding Social Inequality in Cuyahoga County through Burn Injuries
- Elaine A. Borawski (Angela Bowen Williamson Professor of Community Nutrition, Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods) - Increasing Utility of the Cleveland Food and Tobacco Retail Database